- 1 egg white slightly beaten - ¼ tsp. cloves - 2 TBSP. Cold Water - ¼ tsp. cinnamon - ½ cup sugar - ¼ tsp. allspice - ½ tsp. salt - 2 TBSP Cin Chili Mix - 2 cups pecan halves (or any other “nut” you choose to use) Pre heat oven @ 250°
Category Archives: Recipes
Link n' Bean Cin Chili Courtesy of Daniel and Lisa Gurney 1 pound hot italian sausage links 1 large onion, coarsely chopped 14 oz. can of beef, chicken or vegetable stock 14 oz. can diced tomatoes 1 package Cin Chili dry seasoning mix 3 carrots, coarsely chopped 16 oz. can red kidney beans (drained) 16
- 1 tsp. olive oil - 1 TBS. finely chopped shallots - ¼ tsp. finely chopped fresh thyme - ¾ cup fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed - ¼ cup Chef Bradley’s Now THAT’S Ketchup! - 1 ½ TBS. cranberry juice - 1 TBS. prepared horseradish - 1/3 tsp. lime juice - ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- 2 cans cream style corn - 1⁄2 cup Velvetta cheese - 1 tablespoon Cin Chili Mix - 1 tablespoon flour - 1⁄4 teaspoon salt - 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper - 1⁄4 cup chopped bell pepper - Small jar pimentos (4 oz.) Mix all ingredients together in a medium size sauce pan. Simmer on medium
- 5 pounds of wings (first and 2nd joint sections) - Wash wings and pat dry, Sprinkle with salt and pepper - Marinate in Lean Mean Habanero for at least 30 minutes - Grill or bake until internal temperature reads 165 degrees - Toss with Lean Mean Habanero and serve with Blue Cheese Dressing and
- 1 package Cin Chili Mix - Flour or corn tortillas - Shredded cheese - Enchilada sauce or picante sauce Prepare the Cin Chili as per the directions on the package. Fill 8 tortillas with Cin Chili and roll up. Place seam side down in a 7" x 11" casserole dish. Cover with Cin Chili.
Ingredients: 1 cup mayonnaise (regular or fat free) ½ cup Chef Bradley’s Now THAT’S Ketchup! ¼ cup apple cider vinegar 1 TBS. prepared mustard 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce ¼ cup sugar (or Splenda) ¼ tsp. kosher salt 1/8 tsp. ground red pepper For Fish Grill, bake or saute fish (salmon, halibut, tilapia, snapper, etc) Lightly